Wednesday 19 February 2014

Treasures at the local library!


I changed my library this week. I went back to the library I used to use way back when (which is about 5 years ago-lol).
Going to a new library is one of the greatest experiences in life! Truly!
And the real treat is that I can take out 7 books at a time, I am now in possesion of both my parent's library cards for next time- woohoo!

After the epic series, The Banned & Banished, I had a bit of a book hangover - as one does - so I went on a movie binge, of old and new.
Fire with Fire, Robocop, Ender's Game, Riddick, Gravity, Epic and so many more I can't remember now but after watching Raiders of the Lost Ark, I wanted to read an adventure!

Who better than the great Clive Cussler?

 
 
I have just started Polar Shift and I hurtled staright into the action!
I have also taken out a Linda Howard, 2 Robin Hobbs, a Karen Rose, a Dean Koontz and Moby Dick.
So many books, so little time!
 
Aren't Libraries wonderful?
 
KD

 
 

 

No comments: