Wednesday 6 December 2017

Review: The City of Brass by SJ Chakraborty

This was awesome! I need more!!! I read this ages ago and am publishing this now because I'm about to begin book 2 in this series: The Kingdom of Copper

I absolutely love these characters, each one so well developed and executed. I am in awe of S.J.

As she does with her characters, her talent in setting a scene and creating an  ambience is phenomenal. You feel as if you're there, being chased by ifrit (that's not a spoiler - just saying!)

Nahri is a kick ass heroine and she's found herself in weird circumstances with an even stranger companion on her journey.

Her journey is both a physical and a metaphorical one.

Thrilling and intriguing, this is sure to draw you in.

Keep an eye out for the next review.

No comments: