Friday 21 July 2017

Review: The Good Daughter

The Good Daughter The Good Daughter by Karin Slaughter
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I must be honest...I am probably the biggest Karin Slaughter fan. She could write the blurb on the back of a shampoo bottle and she would have me hanging on every word!

That being said, The Good Daughter, is an exceptional read! It is very difficult to review this book without giving away spoilers as Karin Slaughter pulls you in from the first page and never lets go. You will be sucker-punched with some revelations along the way and just when you recover, she catches you on the bond side!

If you are a fan, you know what to expect, if you have not read any of her books yet, what have you been wasting your time with? Pick this up when it is available and you will not be disappointed!

You will enjoy a novel where the author appreciates the intelligence of the reader!

View all my reviews

No comments: